Monday, July 6, 2009

My kitty once hated me ... *cry*


The vet and I determined the rash on her neck (which occurred this past summer and just a few days ago) is a result of hand cream that I purchased (this past summer) and just started using again (just a few days ago). Forgive the camera phone photo. (photo taken 1.6.2008)

Poor little Eve.

She gives me the sad face and the vet told me, "Don't give it in to it. She will try everything to get you to take the collar off."

The first collar was too big and she behaved as if there was a pile of bricks fastened to her head ... she dragged the bottom of it on the floor, slunk around down low to the floor while plaintively meowing and the worst ... she'd bump into things then turn to look at me with the sad eyes.

I went to Petco to get the Diva Collar (red!) and now she can jump up on the window sill before giving me the sad face.

I also had to give her pills twice a day and put an ointment on the rash ... It got to the point at which she'd hear my key in the door and I could hear her shuffling across the floor trying to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment